Please note that the West Gym is CLOSED until September 6th due to the gym floor being refurbished. We apologize for the inconvenience and than you for your patience!
Every Wednesday in September!
All Y members* are invited to share their Y experience
and bring a friend to the Y on any Wednesday in September at no cost! Invite
them to try one of our group fitness classes with you or spend some time
working out in the Wellness Center. Have some fun relaxing in the pool
or go shoot hoops. Whatever you choose to do, share the fun!
| *Adult guests must bring a photo ID and sign our guest pass waiver form.
Youth members may bring a friend as long as an adult member agrees to
be their sponsor, signs the waiver form and stays on the property with
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA
full facility/full privilege members only.
- Reciprocal members are welcome to take group exercise classes as space permits.
- Silver Sneakers members may use other Silver Sneakers
locations at any time. The Sidney-Shelby County YMCA is NOT a
Silver Sneakers location.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA
membership card and photo ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting
member waiver or standard membership application form with liability
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use
their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Program discounts do not apply.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict
facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.